Certain countries might impose customs duties and taxes on foreign products. All such fees and negotiations will not be seen to by TheBestCovers, but are the exclusive responsibility of the customer.
1. We aim to deliver your product to the correct address. Please provide us with a physical address, we do not deliver to post (PO) boxes.
2. Your item(s) will be dispatched to the express courier branch by TheBestCovers between 5-7 working days after receipt of payment for the order. You will then receive an email with the shipping and tracking information of your parcel. We use FedEx International Economy® (3-5 working days), and International Express Mail Service (EMS) (5-12 working days).
3. TheBestCovers always aim to deliver within the time indicated in your order confirmation email. However, please note that this is an ESTIMATED delivery period, and that due to factors out of our control in different countries, we cannot promise to deliver on the exact indicated date. We will inform you timeously should we have any suspicion of a delay in the dispatch/delivery of your order.
4. TheBestCovers will not be held liable for any loss, liability, cost, damage, charge or expense to/for the goods arising from either handling during transportation and delivery or late delivery.
5. Upon receipt of your parcel, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the contents for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. Please keep the waybill/receipt of delivery in case of possible future queries.
6. Please note that there are some locations/countries to which TheBestCovers does not deliver. If this applies to your proposed delivery address, you will not be able to complete your purchase.
7. We enclose and deliver all orders using our standard packaging. Should you require any special packaging within our means, there will be respective additional charges added to your purchase.
8. Should the recipient not be available to receive/collect the parcel, the express courier may leave a card or call the recipient to rearrange delivery/collection.
9. For terms and conditions pertaining to your parcel’s delivery, please contact the respective courier company, or visit Fedex or EMS respectively.
10. It is your responsibility to ensure that you order and indicate the correct shoe size. Should you require an exchange, all involved transportation costs to and from TheBestCovers will be incurred by yourself. For this reason, please make use of the Sizing Information provided before completing your purchase. (Also see our Return Policy)