Keep calm, your private information is safe with us!
TheBestCovers will, at all times, keep your Personal Information confidential and will only process information that is required to enable us to perform our obligations and provide you with the best possible service! We take our customers privacy very seriously and will take all reasonable and required steps to protect your Personal Information. We will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
For the purpose of this clause, “Personal Information” shall be defined as detailed in the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (POPI).
1. TheBestCovers undertakes not to sell, share or trade any personal information collected online. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and service providers where required to perform a service to customers or improve your online experience. After placing an order TheBestCovers will send you transactional emails for the purpose of tracking your order and keeping you informed. When placing an order you consent to TheBestCovers contacting you for purposes relating to the order and performance of the purchase agreement. Transactional emails are not considered marketing communications and/or direct marketing.
2(a). When you create an account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Name and Surname
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
2(b). The Personal Information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To identify you
- To deliver the products you have purchased from TheBestCovers
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
3. You can update your Personal Information anytime by accessing your account on TheBestCovers website.
4. TheBestCovers ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your Personal Information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
*TheBestCovers uses 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details.
5(a). We will not share your information with any other organisations other than companies directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from TheBestCovers website.
5(b). In exceptional circumstances TheBestCovers may be required to disclose Personal Information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
** TheBestCovers is committed to complying with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 as well as the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 and its principles.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your Personal Information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]